Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Snickers Bar: "EAT ME, EAT ME, EAT ME!!!!!"

So I am sitting at my job, with no car to drive tonight.  I usually have some homework to do for school, but I am finished for the week.  I am just basically dicking around on the computer to kill time (which I honestly don't get to do much anymore - I'm always so busy!).  I cleaned out my purse earlier, and found $1.00 in change stashed away in my wallet.  Ever since I have found that change one thing, and one thing only has been on my mind - BUY A FUCKING SNICKERS BAR, NOW!  Damn you, conveniently-placed-and-well-lit-vending-machines!!!  Damn you to the depths of hell!

[For those of you who don't know, I started the Weight Watchers program a month ago, and have been super successful so far with it!  It's more about a lifestyle change than a diet, and I am honestly on the right track with making good 'lifestyle changes' in my diet.  I have cut out MOST sweets, ALL CANDY, and ALL SODA]

I am NOT going to break my good habits now!!  Sure, the Snickers bars and cans of Pepsi are screaming and calling out to me right now (as I sip my ice water and eat my fruit (GAH!)), but they won't get the best of me!  I have worked too hard to fall off the horse now!



Hello! My Name is Nicole, and I Am Addicted to Sugar...


I named my Blog "Sugar is My Personal Crack" because I mentally struggle with not eating massive amounts of sugar every day.  Some people are addicted to smoking, while others can't function without alcohol.  I am a Sugar-holic.  I could literally sit and eat chocolate and candy all day long.  Sometimes I simply crave candy for no reason.  My all time favorite candy is 'Nerds'.  I like the crunchy feeling on my teeth when I eat them, and of course they taste amazing.  The grape ones are my favorite!!  Mmmmm.....Artificial Grape Flavor!


I can honestly say that I have not been craving sweets and candy like I used to.  I think watching what I have been eating has really helped me mentally with this.  I have been trying to force myself to eat more fruit.  Apples and Grapes have a sweet taste, so I kind of feel like my sweet craving has been satisfied after eating those.   And of course, talking about what I am feeling always helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment