Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Who I Am, and What I Stand For....

HELLO blogging world!  Are you ready for me?


My name is Nicole, but those closest to me call me 'Kolie'.   I am 27 years young, and I live near the Columbus, Ohio area.  (Born and raised!)  I currently work in the Automotive Industry, as a Test Driver for Honda of America Manufacturing.  I am a crash-test dummy!  The worst part about my job is the hours - I currently work third shift hours (Midnight to 8AM).  In addition to working full time, I have been taking online college courses for the past 3 years to earn my Associate's Degree in Medical Billing and Coding.  I will finally have my degree next spring, and with it I plan on starting up my own Billing and Coding business from home.  Hooray for me.



Brad & Myself - February 2011

I have a wonderful boyfriend named Brad, who I fully believe is 'The One.'  I feel like he brings out the best in me, and pushes me to be my best.  He is my best friend, and I love him with all my heart.  I can share every thought, feeling, and emotion I have with him.  We truly have an amazing relationship!  We have been together since January, 2011.  We live and work together, so we are always around each other.  So far, we haven't gotten sick of each other (yet)!




     “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it." 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I have so many ambitions for my life.  I want to be famous.  I want to be a homeowner.  I want to have a legitimate career.  I want to be a wife.  I want to lose 100 pounds.  But above all, I want to be HAPPY.


More About Me...

Every girl needs a hobby, right?  Well I am not your average girl!  I am a rarity - A Female Car Enthusiast!  I eat, sleep, and breathe cars!  My car obsession started in 2005 when I bought my Hyundai Tiburon back in August of 2005, and it is still going strong today!  I upgraded the Tiburon with a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe back in June of 2009!  I LOVE THIS CAR!!

My 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe - 3.8L V6 Track 6 M/T

I named my car Dex, which is short for 'Dexter'.  And yes, my car has a male persona, instead of a female one.  He just looked looked too stealthy to be a 'she' -_-

I have done many upgrades and modifications to my car since I bought him new.  I have some more plans in the works, when the funds are available.  This is a very expensive hobby.



Uhhmmm??....


Okay - She likes cars, so why is this blog called 'Diary of a Fat Girl'? 

I have struggled with my weight my entire life, and it is time I address the issue.  Eating habits are something I struggle with everyday. A fat girl is who I have always been, and I want to change that now, more than ever.  It is time to finally have control over my body.  I am more motivated now that I have ever been!

Brad and I have recently joined Weight Watchers, and have been successful in the program so far!  To date, we have lost a combined total of 22 pounds (Just in one month!)  We started the Weight Watchers program on October 1, 2011.

Here's a fair warning:  I like profanity, and use it often.  I also like to post random shit I come across, being pictures or videos I have found or have taken myself.  So my posts are going to be about anything, and everything.  I will be expressing my feelings and thoughts for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment